Trying to Survive


Long time no update. geez, I almost have no time to refresh my brain. Then again, I did my assignment near my deadline time! *so what the hell happen with "those" another time?!* what's my recent assignments? well, i got some.

first: Economy Introduction, my lecture called it home game. what a game huh? I don't like economy! By economy, I mean macro-economy.. (but hey, you learn micro-economy by the way)

second: Studio, yeah redraw-redraw-redraw again-again-again. but, now i get the simpler one, but bigger.

third: Cities and Regions Principle. I've to find more about general patterns of urban development. I have found it on a book, but it just give me a sketch of it. No more explanation and I haven't found it on internet.

fourth: Demography, look for a journal about population and regional planning.

And don't forget about the midterm test that will start in a couple days.

ah, I almost forget about this one. Here is my current picked song for now.. It's easy listening


Tom Felton - Time isn't Healing

And Tick tock goes the clock.

Time is going so slow.
And I’m supposed to be fast asleep,
Like a couple hours ago.
So I – I need to exercise
the right I’ve got to rest these eyes.
And I – I need to knock on some doors,
Then I wont have to lie here by myself anymore.

‘Cause time isn’t healing…

I’m getting sick of staring at my ceiling.
And I – I can’t help the way I feel about you.

‘Cause time isn’t healing…
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling.
And I – I can’t help the way I feel about you.

I have a smoke to try and send me to sleep,
but things aren’t all that they seem.
The only time I seem to spend with you
Seems to be in my dreams.

So I – I need to let her go.
Would it have worked? I guess I’ll never know.
And I – I need to hit the road,
And find me a girl of my own.

‘Cause time isn’t healing…
I’m getting sick of staring at my ceiling.
And I – I cant help the way I feel about you.

‘Cause time isn’t healing…
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling.
And I – I can’t help the way I feel about you.

And time isn’t healing me anymore.
And time isn’t healing me anymore.
And time it don’t heal me no more.
---
lyric from here

Share this:

, ,

COMMENTS

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, miss you so much, Arabella >////<
    Same things go to me, too. My brain is so tired, now. So is my body, aigoo. Fortunately, my midterm tests have been finished since lastweek *HORAAAYYY!!!!! :). Uhm, hwaiting for the midterm tests, Bell. Ah, I miss my friends :(. Let's meet again,

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. PRILLI !!
    miss you so bad! pokoknya kalo pas libur harus maen harus harus harus! *ke rumahmu ya? haha

    ReplyDelete